Talc with fine lavender essential oil
Fine lavender from the finest harvests of Le Château du Bois in Provence
If there's one thing you must have at home, it's fine lavender talcum powder!
Friendly to the skin, it is a very useful daily remedy to combat redness and bad odors. Essentially composed of magnesium silicate, talc belongs to the mineral family because it is a rock.
What is the benefit of fine lavender essential oil in talc?
Hygiene plant par excellence, fine lavender has always been recognized for its disinfectant properties. It is a natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal plant, it purifies the skin and removes bad odors.
Our fine lavender talc is also excellent against redness and tingling of the skin.
How to use talcum powder?
• talcum powder for sweaty feet: lightly sprinkle talcum powder on your feet, which will be soft and protected, or directly in your shoes.
• talc powder against excessive armpit sweating: sprinkle a little talcum powder under your armpits.
• talc powder in your bath for soft skin.
• talc against redness: before hair removal, it prevents sweaty skin. Afterwards, it soothes the redness.
• talc powder for oily hair: apply to dry scalp, it absorbs excess sebum.
• talc powder and lipstick: to make it last all day, apply a layer of lipstick. Remove the excess with a tissue and pat your lips with a little talcum powder. Apply a second coat of lipstick.
Naturally scented with its active ingredients.
Skin tolerance tested under dermatological control.
50g powder bottle